Kingston, Massachusetts
2.3

I paid a small sitting fee, and asked the photographer for a picture with my son in cap and gown, so I could just get a small package-that usually costs 50-60 dollars, and when I went to order after seeing proofs, the packages started at 170 and went up to 570! What are you kidding me?????

I had my wedding photographer for money like this for an 8 hour day-this was a fifteen minute one pose photo shoot!

What the heck is this racket they've got going? I feel like they are taking advantage of people, they don't even give you any idea that their packages are this ridiculously priced, they suck you in with the small sitting fee, then trick you!

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $569. The author is overall dissatisfied with Prestige Portraits. The most disappointing about prestige portraits photo from Prestige Portraits was being overcharged Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Prestige Portraits.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Photography category for more informed decision or compare Prestige Portraits to other companies on our site.

Comments

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States #1264525

You get a lot of portraits for $569, not "a couple."