1.5

Like everyone else has already said, the pricing is absolutely ridiculous.You pay a high price just for a sitting fee to have someone take some pictures with a digital camera.

Then you get to choose packages of the pictures you like from their website but the prices are astronomical, it's almost like hiring a photographer for a wedding. The least expensive package was $169 and they topped out at $529. And that doesn't include any retouching or shipping and handling. On top of that they state that "We take pride in our work.

All finished portrait sheets include a subtle embossed Prestige mark." So all your pictures that you over pay for have their watermarked logo embossed on each one.

Screw them, we'll take pictures at the graduation and the student id photo from the school has a better picture than any they took.I would highly encourage school districts who are using this company to look elsewhere, look for a local photographer in the area and get rid of this over priced ripoff called Prestige Portraits.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of prestige portraits photo. Prestige Portraits needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned prestige portraits photo in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Prestige Portraits.

Had an Experience with Prestige Portraits?

Comments