18124 102 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T5S 1S7, Canada
1.6

When I went to order portraits I realized that by "four 4x5s for $32.00" meant that all four of them were going to be of the same size. Ridiculous considering all the awkward poses the company makes you do wastes at least 15 minutes of your life.

Also the cheapest package was at least $60 and any "great deals!" are for people who can spend at least $200 on pictures of their kids impersonating stock photo models. The photographers are very friendly, which made the taking of the photos bearable at least.

To buy individual portraits rather than the overpriced packages I had to wade through a sea of passive aggressive notices that told me it would be a better deal with the package (which is only "cheaper" because it also offers you like ten wallet prints of the exact same picture). Unless you have fifty relatives that all love staring at your face this company is useless.

Product or Service Mentioned: Prestige Portraits Graduation Photo Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Prestige Portraits Pros: Photographers at studio, Photographer suggestions.

Prestige Portraits Cons: Quality and prices, Price gouging for senior year, Overpriced.

• Poor Grad Photos

Comments

It may be a once in a life time event but when I graduated My class pictures looked just as good and we're way cheaper that prestige portraits it is a rip off think about the many students whose parents can't afford these pictures at the overrated prices