Senior pictures taken of my son over the summer, received the proofs via email & hard copy about 2 weeks after that. In reviewing them I noticed a side of his face was missing and replaced with the same color as the background in each picture due to poor reflection off of the green screen.

the photographer should have more years of experience dealing with this as there are many others that have glasses and with the lighting etc it causes a bad result. I called to have it corrected and they stated they would do it for 20/per picture and possibly a 10 fee on top of that. I said I am not asking to remove a cosmetic blemish or messy hair it is a result of poor photography and proper procedure. after a few phone calls back and forth they stated they would waive the costs and fix them and send new proofs via email (mid august).

After the conversation of the correction, now the end of September and I have not received anything. I have checked online several times and called asking for results and they said maybe a little longer.

this company has amature photographers lacking experience and poor results and lets not talk about the price gouging in the senior year with is disgusting for all and many cant afford them. thankful my son is graduating and will never have to use this company again.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments