Naperville, Illinois
2.6

I'm in agreement with everyone else. Took my son to Prestige through his school and this is a total ripoff!!

500.00 for a package of photos with the lowest being 80.00 for (4) 4x5's and 16 wallets are you serious!! I wish I had known. I knew they would cost more than normal school photos but this is ridiculous. My daughter will be a senior in a few years and no way will I do this again.

I can get professional pictures taken at my home or in an outside setting for a fraction of the cost.

This is not affordable to so many including myself!! I dont understand this at all.

Product or Service Mentioned: Prestige Portraits School Photo.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Prestige Portraits Cons: Being overcharged.

Comments

Total RIP off. I didn't pay for my photo taken but I still want my money back.

h.kitchener

Buying school pictures thru the school's recommended vendor is a big mistake---as you found out. Remember, not only must the portrait studio make a profit, but they also have to kick back money to the school, thus the high cost.

As you said, just go to a local one on your own. Or, take the child's photo with your handy digital camera in your backyard.