My daughter graduated college last year and she ordered her portraits, which I paid for. She had jet-black hair, on a black background with a black robe. She looked like one big white face. No back-light, so side-light, nothing.

One light. It is SO SIMPLE to add a second light and show some dimension in the portrait! I've added an example that I shot, same daughter, same background but with a hair light. Why aren't they doing this when they are selling prints for 2-3 times what I do for weddings?

I suggest that you find a local photographer in your area and hire them. It'll cost the same in the end and you have a face to go complain to... To tell you the truth, I'm pretty tired of getting hateful emails and phone calls from all over North America complaining about the photos that I have taken. My company is Prestige Photo (www.PrestigePhotoPro.com) not Prestige Portraits. I added site address for credibility.

Jeff

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to "just train your photographers" as the author lost $150. The author is overall dissatisfied with Prestige Portraits and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about prestige portraits college graduation photo from Prestige Portraits was being overcharged and being overcharged for poor product Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Prestige Portraits.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Photography category for more informed decision or compare Prestige Portraits to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Prestige Portraits?

Comments