Prestige Portraits - Pro Photographer Ripped Off By Similarly Named Hacks
My daughter graduated college last year and she ordered her portraits, which I paid for. She had jet-black hair, on a black background with a black robe. She looked like one big white face. No back-light, so side-light, nothing.
One light. It is SO SIMPLE to add a second light and show some dimension in the portrait! I've added an example that I shot, same daughter, same background but with a hair light. Why aren't they doing this when they are selling prints for 2-3 times what I do for weddings?
I suggest that you find a local photographer in your area and hire them. It'll cost the same in the end and you have a face to go complain to... To tell you the truth, I'm pretty tired of getting hateful emails and phone calls from all over North America complaining about the photos that I have taken. My company is Prestige Photo (www.PrestigePhotoPro.com) not Prestige Portraits. I added site address for credibility.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Being overcharged
- Being overcharged for poor product
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "hello! my name is iqunelda white. i am a new proud parent of a now 7 month old baby girl! in October of 2009 i was contacted by a..."
- "Ever since my son's school switched to Lifetouch, we have yet to get a decent school picture. It appears they take one picture regardless of subject and go with it...."
- "This is a comment about great service!I found this service on facebook because one of my friends like her page. I loved her pictures. I was a very controlling client..."
- "I had booked my travel from Mumbai to London via Abu Dhabi via Etihad Airways and have had the most horrible and horrid experience I have had in my lifetime..."
- "proof is everything.. NANCY TAYLOR IS A DISTURBED INDIVIDUAL WHO IS HIDING BEHIND A SMALL CLEANING BUSINESS .... FROM CONFLICTING STATEMENTS IN HER BUSINESS CHARTER TO FALSE & CONFLICTING STATEMENTS..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "Ordered 2 dozen multi coloured roses for my mom's 60th. The delivery was on time, but the flowers were wilted an NOTHING like the picture online. I upped my order..."
- "I had purchased the Core 1 CPA Professional Education Program Challenge Exam prep materials from DCSweb.ca (Densmore Consulting Inc.). They also operate out of DCSCPA.com - both sites are a..."
- "John Rego calls his business Regs Roofing. My neighbor was getting her roof done. The bundles of shingle were loaded onto a 12/12 pitch by Hermans Building Supplies...."