Prestige Portraits - Pro Photographer Ripped Off By Similarly Named Hacks

19 of 39 Prestige Portraits reviews

My daughter graduated college last year and she ordered her portraits, which I paid for. She had jet-black hair, on a black background with a black robe. She looked like one big white face. No back-light, so side-light, nothing.

One light. It is SO SIMPLE to add a second light and show some dimension in the portrait! I've added an example that I shot, same daughter, same background but with a hair light. Why aren't they doing this when they are selling prints for 2-3 times what I do for weddings?

I suggest that you find a local photographer in your area and hire them. It'll cost the same in the end and you have a face to go complain to... To tell you the truth, I'm pretty tired of getting hateful emails and phone calls from all over North America complaining about the photos that I have taken. My company is Prestige Photo (www.PrestigePhotoPro.com) not Prestige Portraits. I added site address for credibility.

Jeff

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Being overcharged
    • Being overcharged for poor product

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Just train your photographers...
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Graduation Portraits
Review category
Photography
review #852668 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Prestige Portraits? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
19 of 39 Prestige Portraits reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 29 #1166168

Horrible!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Prestige Portraits. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Prestige Portraits.
Filing a new complaint about
×