As tradition holds, I reviewed my senior's portraits. $399 for just the Portrait CD and the least expensive pkg to include it is $379.

Prestige calls including the CD "a bonus". I wonder what they charge for a preschool or kindergarten CD and that once-in-a-lifetime moment? I am breaking from tradition because I will not abide by exorbitant pricing. So many families look to this moment as a time of hope as they endure untold hardships.

I'm livid to think about how they feel when they see your prices. Old photos of friends and family with that tiny gold-embossed brand or printed on the back, those brands are part of our families, part of our best times, shared for generations. You are not invited, Prestige, to be part of our celebration of this special time. You will not be sent to grandmothers, relatives and close friends.

You will not be in our homes, in our photo albums, on our walls, or in our wallets. You will not be included in our family's and friend's loving memory, captured on this special historical keepsake, because you have no respect or compassion for us; it will not be from Prestige.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 18.

Comments