Corona, California

Not much more I can say about the pricey packages and the high shipping cost that hasn't already been said! I purchased the Digital Images so that I could reprint if I so needed to. They said I would get "High Res" images! NOT! I received a disk full of JPEGs that are 700kb in size. When I attempt to enlarge their already *** image, they gets even worse. I paid $300 dollars for 28 jpegs that I could have taken with my phone and gotten higher resolution images than what they provided. Very disappointed!! Shame on them for taking advantage of young adults graduating from high school. Shame on me for not doing my research prior to using their service.

From their site help:

What is the difference between the Portrait CDs; Archive (hi-res) vs. Social (low-res)?

The Archive (hi-res) portrait CD can be used to save and store your images for years to come. If you ever need to reprint your portraits you can use the files on this CD to print up to an 8x10 portrait.

The files on the Social (low-res) portrait CD look best when used in emails or on social networking sites

Product or Service Mentioned: Prestige Portraits Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Pricing, poor customer service and false advertising..

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Prestige Portraits Cons: Quality of digital images.

Comments