Senior photos were too expensive. You have to pay for each pose.

They have photo packages and force you to buy multiple copies of each pose. (We only need one copy! Seriously) We settled for a “sale price” package paying $260.00 for multiple different size copies of just two poses. Worse part is— Did not even enhance/edit the photos to even out skin tone or remove blemishes.

It takes 10 seconds to correct a blemish on a photo on macbook or adobe. Even a ten-year old can do that these days. They couldn’t be bothered. You would think after charging $$$ for the photographs they would make finishing touches on it before they hit print— they probably charge an extra $100.00 for removing one tiny spot or a misplaced hair.

Also the wallet sized ones were cut unevenly. My face was off center. Thanks for wasting my money. Ridiculous company I don’t know why my school even hired them.

Maybe as a practical joke to the senior college kids. I hope your company goes out of business.

You are robbing people. Bloodsuckers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Prestige Portraits Photo Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments