I took my senior pictures on Sept. 25th.

I have a lot of fun taking them and my photographer was really nice and made sure I made every shot count. I bought the basic session because it was only a school picture, however it was still $40. I knew that the session only covered the actual session and not the photos however I did not expect them to be this expensive! The smallest package that they call intro was $119.

That is pretty expensive for getting basically enough wallet sized pictures for a lifetime. And I thought the build your own package was priced accordingly to how much you wanted, however it was a flat fee of $500! I mean my pictures were nice and all, but I would have rather taken my school photos at the high school through Lifetouch. At least with them the most expensive package is around $100 and you get every image and background as well as a digital copy.

Even the single pictures are expensive. I wanted to purchase a 4x6 sheet and call it a day for around $36 however that price is with the purchase of a package. Without one it would have been around $60.

Why would I even buy a single sheet if I bought a package?!?! It was all around much too expensive for a senior yearbook photo.

Comments