Jupiter, Florida
1.4

Upon entrance you have to introduce yourself, there is no "Hi" or "welcome" they just kept typing at the computer. Then once I got there attention I had to wait to be put in a smelly dressing room and then I had to wait in the dressing room for 20 minutes.

Once they called me the guy that took the yearbook photos did a great job. He took two different background photos in the same pose but the ones my school requires were very low-quality verse the company's money-making photos, everyone in my class agrees that the ones we need for the yearbook are terrible. I understand the guy was just doing what he was told but Prestige Portraits is just out to get money, money, money. But the other female photographer was very mean and demanding and wasn't concerned with your comfort in certain poses.

The staff is very bi-polar because my mom was taking photos off to the side and there was no problem because other parents were doing as well but then my best friend was there too and his mom kept getting yelled at not to take photos. Not to mention, It took 3 hours to get 30 photos and that was only 3 different poses, it was ridiculous!

I was super hungry because I wasn't expecting to be there so long and they had gummy snacks and their water foundation wasnt working they said they could get me a bottle of water and it never came. I would not ever go back to this company, I feel bad for any school that requires students to get their photos done here.

Comments