I offered to buy my grandson's senior picture. His mother is a single mom so I thought I would handle this. To my surprise, after receiving many e-mails and then getting post cards in the mail, I thought this is really ridiculous. I just forgot about the order and I guess you people wanted my order.

When I went onto the site to place an order?! I almost fell off my chair. Ridiculous, just ridiculous. Those package deals first of all are out of range. Mine anyway. My grandson deserved a picture so I went ahead and placed an order for two. 5 x 7's because you just can't get one, go figure, and my total was $112.00! really?! this is robbing people to say the least.

I have passed this around to everyone that I showed his picture too letting them know that 2 5 x 7's were $112.00.

You know what everyone's response was? Horrible! Ridiculous, Robbing people.

So, just so you know, your company is a rip-off.

Not a happy grandmother!

Product or Service Mentioned: Prestige Portraits Photo.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Ridiculously high pricing, Being overcharged.

Comments

I like the photos. The people who did the photo shoots were very meticulous, professional and friendly.

I finally received the proofs. I was really dismayed with how expensive the packages are. I want to get several different poses. I have not had a good photo of my son let alone him looking directly at the camera.

(He hates getting his picture taken). I understand having to pay your staff, their knowledge and expertise and these being professional photos. How do we resolve being able to get small, multiple poses without paying up to $500.00. That's a big chunk of money.

Do you have other packages that are smaller that have flexibility? Thank you for your time.