7128 Columbia Pike, Annandale, VA 22003

I have had the most horrendous experience with Prestige Portraits. My twin daughters had to get their senior pictures taken THREE times.

Their photos were awful. Photographer made them pose their heads in an unnatural way. Photos were blurry. Even by the third time the photographers did not improve.

When time came to order 2 8x10s I could not order them online. I was able to add the 2 separate pictures of my daughters but it would add to the cart 2 pictures of the SAME daughter. When I called your Annandale location for help, I was transferred to your customer service center in India. Poor poor service.

They could not help and someone was supposed to email me. No email ever came. I spent 40 minutes on the phone, again, with Annandale this a.m. It took that long for the rep to order 2 8x10s.

On top of the riduculous price of 59.00 for one 8x10 that is not even taken from a professional photographer, they said they have to charge me 10.00 PER PICTURE for shipping.

They are shipping 2- 8x10s to the SAME address! Absolute robbery.

Product or Service Mentioned: Prestige Portraits Graduation Photo Service.

Prestige Portraits Cons: Over priced, Very high prices and poor quality, Outrageous pricing and useless print packages, That there were no options to expedite processing or shipping, Being charged 2x ship cost for 2 pics same address.

• Price Gouging