I received a postcard with date & time (today at 2:45) my daughter was scheduled to take her Senior Portraits. I confirmed the appointment online & paid the session fee back in October & received a comfirmation email.

I received 3 more reminder emails (1week away, 3 days until & big day is tomorrow) from Prestige Portraits about today's scheduled session. I take off work & take/pay for my daughter's hair & nails. My daughter arrived at 2:25 today for her 2:45 scheduled/confirmed session & was told her session had to be rescheduled. I called Prestige Portraits to find out why she was turned away & was first told her appointment was at 10:30 that morning.

I told the lady I have 4 emails & a postcard that says she's scheduled for 2:45 today. The lady then tells me they were running behind & I could reschedule on the 22nd. I suggest you take photos with a private company who believes in professionalism & providing what consumers paid for... I can't afford to take off work a second time & pay for hair & nails for another session that could easily be rescheduled.

Very disappointing for my Senior.

I don't want to be told this is the schools fault. I did not schedule my appointment with the school or pay a session fee to the school.

Review about: Prestige Portraits Customer Care.

Comments