Calgary, Alberta

The proofs I received are all fantastic, the photographer did a great job and I wish I could order a bunch of poses. Too bad one sheet of pictures costs $35.

Literally one pose, two 5x7's is over $30. You can't possibly share photos with Grandparents without spending well over $100 and ending up with a *** ton of wallets that no one wants. Packages range from $65-$400. It's a complete rip-off.

The product is no different than any other school picture where the entire package might cost $30-$40.

Never again. I have two more kids that will graduate and next time I'll take my kids elsewhere.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

I just spent over $400 with tax and shipping $9.99 and I am mad you have to get stupid wallet size and other stuff you don't actually want. I still have all my sons wallet size- no one in his class handed those out. Ridiculous that you cannot replace those with something else since your paying a ridiculous amount of money for these pictures.